Barrel Press FP-3000October 29, 2015
Securio AF500October 30, 2015
PET Crusher 1049SA
- Systems can be used as a standalone solution or in combination with deposit return machines
- Crusher rollers are made of specially hardened and ground steel – completely impervious and sturdy – for a long service life
- A scraper system removes the compressed plastic bottles and cans reliably from the crusher rollers
- The containers are fed to the cutting and pressing unit by an infeed plate
- A dosing shaft with several blades ensures that the plastic bottles and cans are reliably drawn in
- Manual control of the machine via easy-to-use keypad with forward, reverse and stop functions or fully automatic when used in combination with a standard deposit return machine
- LED display with information on the current status (ready, overload, door open, container full)
- Device switches off automatically after 2 minutes
- Easy disposal: The space required for returned containers is reduced down to 1/3 or 1/4 – as is the time needed for disposal.
- Lasting compaction: The patented roller system perforates and crushes the containers. Their sides mesh into each other, producing a lasting volume reduction.
- Reliable destruction: The returned plastic bottles and cans are crushed thus cancelling the deposit.
||90 × 79 × 159 cm